Harlech Tools invested heavily in the latest CNC sliding head and turret lathes, to maintain accuracy, quality, reliability and cost effectiveness. Many of the machines have live tooling and sub spindles which means even the most complicated parts can be produced on one machine without the need for secondary operations.
Around The Clock:
All machines are fitted with magazines bar loaders to give fully automated around the clock repetition of high precision turned components in the complete range of ferrous and non ferrous metal and special materials. With the advantage of tool room support, press shop and assembly's facilities, Harlech Tools are able to offer a complete sub contract service
- CNC sliding head lathes, live tooling, sub-spindles, magazine bar feeder, bar size up to 26mm diameter.
- CNC turret lathes, full c axis, live tooling, sub spindle, magazine bar feeder, bar size up to 65mm diameter.
- CNC milling 3+4 axis also CNC mill drill machines twin pallets for high speed repetition work.
- Turnos delta 20/5 CNC sliding head lathes. Live tooling, sub spindles, magazine bar feeder, bushes option for faster set up of short components.
- The range of Hanex Tsugami CNC sliding lates from the, XP12-12mm diameter with sub spindle and back end working.
- SNP17D-17mm diameter with live tooling sub spindle and end working.
- SS25D-25mm diameter with live tooling sub spindle and end working.
- CNC turret lathes.
- Doosan 24om c axis, live tooling, magazine bar feeder.
- Colchester Tornado t8ms, c axis, live tooling, sub spindle, magazine bar feeder.
- CNC milling Hyundai SPTV30td mill/drill x2 14 station high speed tool changer, twin pallets.
- Yang 4 axis CNC mill 20 station yurret.
- KAFO/FANUC MD510 3 axis mill/drill 12 station high speed tool changer.