Harlech Tools invested heavily in the latest CNC sliding head and turret lathes, to maintain accuracy, quality, reliability and cost effectiveness.
AROUND THE CLOCK:
Many of the machines have live tooling and sub spindles which means even the most complicated parts can be produced on one machine without the need for secondary operations. All machines are fitted with magazines bar loaders to give fully automated around the clock repetition of high precision turned components in the complete range of ferrous and non ferrous metal and special materials. With the advantage of tool room support, press shop and assembly’s facilities, Harlech Tools are able to offer a complete sub contract service.
- CNC sliding head lathes, live tooling, sub-spindles, magazine bar feeder, bar size up to 26mm diameter.
- CNC turret lathes, full c axis, live tooling, sub spindle, magazine bar feeder, bar size up to 65mm diameter.
- CNC milling 3+4 axis also CNC mill drill machines for high speed repetition work.
- Star SR-32 J Up to 32mm dia. and independent sub spindle with a fully programmable C Axis.
- Star SR-20 J Up to 20mm dia. and independent sub spindle with a fully programmable C Axis.
- Hurco VM10i.
- Hurco MV30i 1 metre bed allowing multiple jigs and operations or even the largest components to be machined quickly and accurately.
- Turnos delta 20/5 CNC sliding head lathes. Live tooling, sub spindles, magazine bar feeder, bushes option for faster set up of short components.
- The range of Hanex Tsugami CNC sliding lates from the, XP12-12mm diameter with sub spindle and back end working.
- SNP17D-17mm diameter with live tooling sub spindle and end working.
- SS25D-25mm diameter with live tooling sub spindle and end working.
- CNC turret lathes.
- Doosan 24om c axis, live tooling, magazine bar feeder.